If your a fan of the heat add a few chillis into the pan with the veg. The chilli gives the ceasar dressing a nice cut.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 pack Amoy Peanut Satay Sauce
1 tsp Coconut Oil
0 - Gluten Free Brown Bread
on the side
1 - Red Onion
2 - Red Pepper
1 head SuperValu Butterhead Lettuce
4 - SuperValu Fresh Chicken Fillets
0 - SuperValu Parmesan Cheese Shavings
on the side
6 - SuperValu Streaky Bacon Rashers
- Chop the red onion and the sweet peppers into even slices.
- Chop the chicken into 1cm thick strips and add to the pan with a generous serving of satay sauce.
- Chop rashers and add to the pan when chicken is beginning to brown. At the last minute add your peppers and onion and cook for approx 5 minutes. Leave the veg with a nice little crunch to add texture.
- Cut your brown bread into small cubes.
- In some coconut oil fry the bread cubes to make some nice light croutons to top the salad.
- Place a bed of butterhead lettuce in a bowl and add your chicken and bacon topped by your veg.
- Allow the croutons to cool for 2-3 mins and add generously over the top of your salad.
- Serve with ceasar dressing and parmesan on the side.
See how the satay and ceasar join together to give something a little different.