You can pick up all the ingredients for this recipe at the salad shelf and it takes less than 15 minutes to prepare. The dish is quick, easy and healthy packed with nutrients.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 1 person
Add all ingredients Select All
1 - Chicken Breast
1 pack Egg Noodles
2 - Eggs
3 cloves Garlic
0.5 pack Vegetable Stir Fry Mix
- Heat up the frying pan and add 1 or 2 tablespoons of cooking oil.
- Fry the garlic and chicken together. Toss well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Push the chicken on one side and add in the egg. Scramble the egg and mix with chicken.
- Add in 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and mix well.
- Transfer the chicken and egg into a bowl.
- Heat up the frying pan again with 2 to 3 tablespoons of cooking oil. Add the noodles and toss gently every minute and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add in the soy sauce mixture. Toss well. Do it gently so that you won't break up the noodles.
- Add in half of the mixed vegetables.
- Toss gently and cook for 1 minute only so that the vegetables still keep the crunchy texture.
- Add in the chicken and egg.
- Mix all together and it's ready to serve.