Light, refreshing and easy to make.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 pinch Black Pepper
1 pack Carr's Cream Crackers 200g
2 - Chicken Breast
2 - Fresh Egg
1 cup Plain Flour
1 pinch SuperValu Chilli Flakes
1 - SuperValu Lemon
1 - SuperValu Lime
- Flatten the chicken breast. Easiest way is to slice down the middle and flatten.
- Crush the cream crackers and velvet crunch crisps to a bread crumb consistency.
- Season with black pepper and rock salt. Grate lemon and lime in as well.
- Roll the chicken in flour and dip in the egg and roll in the cracker crumb till covered in crumbs.
- Pan fry on a medium heat with no oil for 3-4 mins each side.
- Serve in a wrap with rocket lettuce and bean sprouts.