Add some chilli to add some fiery to the chops! If using soy sauce be aware to not or use small quantities of salt!
1. In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, honey, chopped garlic, grated ginger, sesame oil, lime juice and zest. Add the pork chop and cover with cling film. Leave to marinated for 30 minutes at room temperature.
2. Preheat the griddle pan to medium heat.
3. Remove the pork chops from the bowl on to a tray. Place on the griddle pan, and grill the chops (if using a barbecue use if possible over indirect heat) for about 5-8 minutes, turning once. Baste with the marinade while cooking if desired.
4. Meanwhile, in a second bowl, place the salad leaves and cherry tomatoes, soy sauce, sesame oil and mix well.
5. Serve the salad with the cooked pork chops.