- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Cream the butter and the sugars until light and fluffy. Stir in the egg and vanilla.
- Add in the flour, salt and the chocolate chips. Mix all the ingredients to form a dough. Use a small ice cream scoop to form dough balls.
- Place dough balls on a lined baking tray and bake on 180°C for about 13 to 15 minutes or until golden.
- Press a Ferrero Rocher on the top of each cookie as soon as they are out of the oven. Using some melted chocolate add two fondant icing eyes to each Ferrero Rocher.
- Let the cookies cool on the tray. Once cooled use a piping bag with melted chocolate to pipe on the legs.
Tip: Any small compostable or plastic bag can be used as a piping bag, just snip off a bit of one of the corners.