Potato salad with a twist.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 - Red Pepper
deseeded and sliced into strips
500 g SuperValu Baby Potatoes
1 tbsp SuperValu Fresh Parsley Flat Leaf
4 tbsp SuperValu Olive Oil
1 small SuperValu Onion
very finely chopped
0 - SuperValu Salt
- Wash the new potatoes and cook in boiling water for about 10 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile heat 2 tablespoons of the oil and fry the strips of pepper in it.
- When the potatoes are cooked, drain them and put them with the onions in a bowl.
- Add another tablespoon of oil to the peppers in the pan and pour them over the potatoes.
- Toss, season with salt and pepper and garnish with the chopped herbs.