These wings are fantastic for a picnic as well as finger food for a party.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 6 people
Add all ingredients Select All
100 ml Chicken Stock Cube
0 - Fresh SuperValu Mixed Chilli
2 - SuperValu Fresh Ginger
2 tbsp SuperValu Honey
2 tbsp SuperValu Olive Oil
18 - SuperValu Quality Irish Chicken Wings
6 tbsp SuperValu Soy Sauce
- Put the oil, honey, soy sauce, chilli and grated ginger in a bowl and mix together.
- Add the chicken wings and mix them thoroughly until all of the wings are coated with the sticky glazed mixture.
- If time allows, leave the wings to marinade overnight, but if not a couple of hours will suffice.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas Mark 4.
- Pour the chicken wings and marinade into a roasting tray and add the chicken stock, cover with foil and bake for 20–25 minutes until the wings are almost fully cooked.
- Take the chicken wings from the oven and remove the foil.
- Increase the oven temperature to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6 return the chicken wings and cook uncovered for 15–20 minutes.
- Take them out of the oven every so often and give them a little shake to prevent them from sticking to the tray but also to ensure that each of the wings are covered with the sticky glaze.
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor and pulse to combine all the ingredients.
- If necessary add a tablespoon or two of warmed water to make a smoother dipping sauce.