Serves: 4 people
SuperValu Olive Oil
SuperValu Pine Nuts
SuperValu White Bread
cut into half cm size dice
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pan over a medium heat, add the pine nuts and sultanas and cook for about 1 minute.
- With a slotted spoon, remove the sultanas and pine nuts onto a plate.
- Add the diced bread, garlic and salt to the pan and cook for 3-6 minutes until the bread is golden brown.
- Remove on a plate.
- Place the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil in the pan, on a medium heat.
- Add the spinach and cook until the spinach just wilts.
- Return the pine nuts, sultanas, diced bread and garlic to the pan with the spinach, cook for a further minute then serve immediately.
- Season to taste.