A delicious and easy to prepare summer side dish.
Serves: 4 people
2 tbsp Mayonnaise
1 kg SuperValu Baby Potatoes
1 tsp SuperValu Fresh Parsley Flat Leaf
0 - SuperValu Onion
1 tsp SuperValu Sunflower Oil
0 - SuperValu Whole Black Peppercorns
150 g Supervalu Smoked Bacon Lardons
1 tsp Wholegrain Mustard
- Heat a frying pan and cook the bacon lardons in a little oil until crispy.
- Place the baby potatoes in a pot covered with water and a pinch of salt.
- Bring to boil and simmer for 8-10 minutes until just tender.
- Remove from the heat and drain, allow them to cool in a colander.
- Once the potatoes have cooled down, slice them into quarters.
- Then add the bacon lardons, onion, chopped parsley, wholegrain mustard and mayonnaise.
- Mix well and season as required.