For smaller appetite or serving a wide variety of food use one ribeye for 3 people!
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
6 - Black Pepper Corns
200 g Butter
at room temperature
6 tbsp Olive Oil
1 pinch Pepper
1 pinch Salt
4 - SuperValu Fresh Demi Baguette
80 g SuperValu Rocket Leaves
3 tbsp SuperValu Signature Tastes Roasted Red Pepper Relish
2 - SuperValu T-Bone Steaks
1. Place the T-Bone on a dish and drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper. Leave to marinate for 20 minutes at room temperature covered with cling film. Or in the refrigerator if longer than 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, preheat the barbecue and oil the ridge.
3. In a bowl, combine the butter, and 2 tablespoons of red pepper relish. Stir until smooth.
4. Grill the rib on the barbecue over direct heat for 3-4 minutes then move onto indirect heat for another 4-8 minutes until cooked to your liking. Season well during grilling and spread with some flavoured butter during the last few minutes to coat the meat. Remove from the barbecue and leave on a board ready to carve for 5 minutes, covered to rest.
5. Toast the bread on the hot ridge and place in a serving bowl.
6. In a mixing bowl, combine the leaves, an extra tbsp of fire roasted red pepper relish and toss to coat the leaves.
7. Serve immediately with the leaves, toasted bread and extra flavoured butter if desired.