- Heat the oil in a heavy-based pan (preferably cast iron) over a medium heat and sauté the onion for 2 minutes then add in garlic and spice mix, cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the turkey mince and fry for 5 minutes until the meat has changed colour. Add the drained tomatoes, allow to cook for another 10 minutes to reduce and thicken the sauce.
- While the turkey is cooking, make the tortillas. In a large bowl, combine the flours, baking powder, salt and olive oil and give everything a whisk. Add 175ml warm water from the kettle then mix together with a fork until a dough starts to form. Turn out onto a floured surface and knead for about 5 minutes, until a soft dough ball forms. Wrap in cling film and rest on a warm counter for 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 16 equal portions and shape into small balls. Roll out into 7cm rounds using a sprinkle of flour to stop things from sticking. Heat a heavy-based cast iron pan over a medium heat, then add the tortillas and cook for 1 to 2 minutes per side. Set aside.
- To make the salsa, put all the ingredients in a bowl with a good pinch of salt and pepper and mix to combine.
- To serve, top each tortilla with turkey mince, salsa and a dollop of crème fraîche and mango chutney.
Tip: Store-bought wholemeal tortillas are a great substitute if you don’t fancy making your own. The leftover tomato juice from the plum tomatoes can be frozen in ice cube trays and used in other dishes.