We love this recipe for a seasonal, delicious, crispy chicken dish to share around a table.
1. Preheat the air fryer to 180˚C.
2. In a mixing bowl, add the herbs, paprika, garlic powder, baking powder, chilli flakes, salt, and pepper.
3. Place the squash, potato and carrot pieces in the air fryer bowl and spray with a little oil.
Sprinkle in some of the seasoning and red pesto.
4. Air-fry for 12 minutes to part-cook the root vegetables.
5. Place the chicken wings in a bowl and add more seasoning. Keep aside, covered.
6. Remove the vegetables from the air fryer and keep them aside in a tray to be finished once the chicken is cooked.
7. Place the seasoned chicken wings in the air fryer and spray again with a little oil. Cook for about 20-25 minutes, or until cooked through and the skin is crisp and golden brown, shaking the basket halfway through.
8. Remove the chicken wings from the air fryer basket into a serving bowl and place the pre-cooked potatoes and squash mixture back into the same basket.
9. Add the broccoli over and cook in the air fryer for a further 5-8 minutes until piping hot and well coloured.