Serves: 4 people
0 - Black Pepper
1 tbsp Mixed Spice
1 pack SuperValu Breaded Turkey Goujons
1 - SuperValu Lemon
4 tbsp SuperValu Olive Oil
80 g SuperValu Rocket Leaves
0 - SuperValu Salt
4 - Sweet Potatoes
- Heat oven to 200˚C /400˚F.
- In a large bowl, toss the sweet potato with olive oil, mixed spices and season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a roasting tin and bake for 30-40 minutes, until crisp.
- Half way through baking the sweet potato add the turkey Goujons to the oven and bake until cooked through.
- In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice and 2 tbsp olive oil and add some seasoning.
- Toss the salad leave in and serve on the side of the Goujons and chips.