Bring a taste of Thailand to your dinner table with this delicious pork dish.
Serves: 4 people
SuperValu Quality Irish Pork Steak
From your Store Cupboard
Chicken Stock Cube
SuperValu Dried Coriander
SuperValu Olive Oil
SuperValu Whole Black Peppercorns
- Using a hand blender mix together the chilli, lime zest and juice, spring onion and 2 tbsp olive oil.
- Coat the pork steak in the marinade and leave for at least 1 hour, longer if possible.
- To cook, firstly preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
- Drizzle 1 tbsp of olive oil onto a frying pan, add the pork and seal on both sides for approximately 2 minutes each side.
- Remove from the pan and place in a roasting tray, add 8 fl oz/200mls chicken stock and bake for 20 – 30 mins until thoroughly cooked.
For the pureé
- Peel and dice the carrots and add to lightly salted boiling water.
- Cook until softened and blitz with butter and coriander to create the pureé.
- To serve, cut the pork into slices and serve with the carrot & coriander pureé and boiled baby potatoes.