Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
3 handfull Baby Greens
2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
50 ml Olive Oil
1 - Onion
0 - Pepper
0 - Salt
12 - SuperValu Asparagus
1 tsp SuperValu Fresh Thyme
4 - SuperValu Signature Tastes Corn Fed Hen Eggs
100 g SuperValu Signature Tastes Parma Ham 100g
2 - Sweet Potatoes
1 tbsp White Vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Grate the sweet potatoes into a large bowl. Add the onion, thyme, tablespoon of flour and season with salt and pepper.
- Combine and shape into four patties.
- Wrap the asparagus in the parma ham and place on a roasting tray.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Over low heat add the patties and cook for four minutes until golden brown at the edges.
- Flip with a fish slice and continue cooking for a further five to seven minutes, depending on the thickness of the hash browns.
- Place the asparagus in the oven and roast for 10 minutes until coloured.
- Meanwhile, prepare the poached eggs. Working with one or two eggs at a time, crack each egg into separate ramekins.
- Add vinegar to a saucepan filled with water. Bring to the boil over medium-high heat. Once the water boils, reduce heat to low-medium (the water should be just simmering with small bubbles rising from the base of the pan).
- Using a whisk, stir the water in one direction to create a whirlpool. Slide the egg from saucer into the centre of the whirlpool and simmer for three or four minutes, without stirring.
- Lift the egg onto a clean towel to drain.
- Serve each hash brown with a poached egg, some crispy parma asparagus and a few salad leaves drizzled with balsamic vinegar.