Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
- Preheat your oven to 180 deg c. With a sharp knife, remove the core from the apple halves and scoop out some of the flesh so that you create a hollow.
- Chop the apple flesh and mix with the cooked sweet potato, cinnamon and butter.
- Spoon the mixture into the apple hollows, then place the apple halves in a small baking dish.
- Bake in the oven for around 30 mins, until the apple is tender.
- Cut into smaller pieces for your child to pick up.