This delicious Daiquiri is inspired by Siúcra and Catherine Fulvio
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 2 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 - Siúcra Granulated Sugar
to decorate the rim of the glasses
3 - SuperValu Fresh Mint
1 - SuperValu Lime
sliced, to decorate
10 - SuperValu Strawberries
4 - SuperValu Strawberries
For the cinnamon and vanilla syrup
1 - Cinnamon Stick
100 g Siúcra Caster Sugar
1 - SuperValu Vanilla Pod
120 ml Water
To make the sugar syrup
- Pour the Siúcra Caster Sugar, water, cinnamon stick and vanilla pod into a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and then simmer for about 8 to 9 minutes until a light syrup forms. Remove the cinnamon stick and the vanilla pod. Leave to cool completely before using.
To decorate the martini glass
- Brush a little water on the rim of the glass and then dip it into the Siúcra Granulated Sugar. Leave to dry.
- Puree the strawberries until smooth and pour through a sieve.
To make the cocktail
- Pour the rum, lime juice, cinnamon and vanilla sugar syrup, ice and the pureed sieved strawberries into your blender and mix well.
- Pour into the martini glasses.
- Decorate the glass with a strawberry, lime slices mint leaves and enjoy.