These are great with a big bowl of soup!
Serves: 20 people
Little Milk Company Organic Vintage Cheddar
soured SuperValu milk
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
- Boil the milk with the oil and salt. Remove the pot from the heat, put all the semolina flour in the pan and mix well.
- Add cheese and egg and beat the dough until smooth. Then knead into a ball shape.
- Let the dough cool enough to handle. Meanwhile line a tray with grease proof paper. Then grease your hands with some oil, take small portions of dough and form golf sized balls.
- Place the balls 2cm apart on greaseproof paper. Bake for about 20 minutes, or until they are puffed and golden.
- Serve with soup or a winter salad.