Real comfort food without the fuss. A great start to the day, breakfast or brunch.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
8 slices Crusty Bread
4 - Fresh Egg
8 slices SuperValu Quality Irish Back Bacon Steaks
0 - SuperValu Salt
8 - Superquinn Award Winning Irish Sausages
2 per person
0 - Tomato Ketchup
2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Preheat the oven to 170°C/325°F/ Gas Mark 3.
- Heat a large frying pan with 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and add the sausages. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side until the sausages are browned all over. Remove the sausages from the pan and pop them in the oven on a low heat.
- Add the remaining oil to the pan and add the bacon, pan fry for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until crispy. Remove the bacon onto kitchen paper.
- At this stage, add the eggs to the pan, and fry the eggs until done to your liking.
- To serve, place a slice of bread on the plate, add 2 sausages and a couple of bacon slices, then top with a fried egg. Add some ketchup or brown sauce if desired. Season and serve.