Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
2 head Broccoli
broken into florets
1 clove Garlic
1 - Lemon
2 tbsp Olive Oil
1 pinch Pepper
500 g Ray Wings
1 pinch Salt
1 tsp Sea Salt
1 bunch SuperValu Fresh Basil
50 g SuperValu Goodness Flaked Almonds
1 tsp SuperValu Ground White Pepper
50 ml Vegetable Oil
For the Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
100 g Sun Dried Tomatoes in Oil
- Preheat the grill to high. Place the flaked almonds on a baking tray and toast under the grill for 2 to 3 minutes. Tip out onto a plate and set aside.
- Warm the vegetable oil in a large frying pan set over a medium heat. Season the ray wings with salt and pepper, then add to the pan and cook for 6 to 8 minutes on each side, until cooked through.
- Fill a medium saucepan with salted water and bring to the boil. Add the broccoli florets and cook for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Place the sun-dried tomatoes, basil, garlic and some salt and pepper in a food processor. Blitz for 2 minutes, then add the lemon juice and oil and blend again. Transfer to a bowl.
- To serve, place the ray wings on a plate, spoon over some of the sun-dried tomato pesto and scatter over the toasted almonds. Serve the broccoli florets on the side.