This is a lovely twist to traditional roast potatoes, sure to make a regular appearance on the table.
Serves: 4 people
SuperValu Fresh Breadcrumbs
SuperValu Fresh Parsley Flat Leaf
SuperValu Fresh Thyme
SuperValu Parmesan Cheese Shavings
SuperValu Rooster Potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into large chunks.
- Place in a pan of cold water and cook over a medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and return to the pan, shake vigorously to roughen up the edges.
- Combine the breadcrumbs, parmesan and parsley in a bowl.
- Drizzle the potatoes with some oil then dip into the breadcrumb mixture, place the potatoes onto a roasting tray and season with a little salt and pepper, add a couple of sprigs of thyme.
- Place in a preheated oven and roast for 25 minutes, turning once during the cooking process.