Serves: 4 people
6 tbsp Hoisin Sauce
0.5 - Lemon
1 - SuperValu Cucumber
deseeded and shredded
0 - SuperValu Iceberg Lettuce
16 - SuperValu Scallions
trimmed and finely shredded
2 - SuperValu Tomato
4 - SuperValu Tortilla Wraps
1 pack SuperValu Turkey Breast
1 - Yellow Pepper
- Preheat the oven 180˚C/375˚F.
- Mix the turkey pieces with 2 tbsp of hoisin sauce so that it’s coated, then spread out onto an baking tray and roast until cooked through.
- Warm the tortilla wraps in the oven for 2 minutes or according to pack instructions.
- Lay the tortillas on a plate, add the cucumber, spring onion, tomatoes, yellow pepper and iceberg lettuce.
- Squeeze some lemon juice over and season with salt and pepper. Add some extra hoisin sauce and a few turkey Goujons.
Warp up the tortilla and cut in half before serving.