- Preheat the oven 180˚C/375˚F.
- Mix the turkey pieces with 2 tbsp of hoisin sauce so that it’s coated, then spread out onto an baking tray and roast until cooked through.
- Warm the tortilla wraps in the oven for 2 minutes or according to pack instructions.
- Lay the tortillas on a plate, add the cucumber, spring onion, tomatoes, yellow pepper and iceberg lettuce.
- Squeeze some lemon juice over and season with salt and pepper. Add some extra hoisin sauce and a few turkey Goujons.
Warp up the tortilla and cut in half before serving.