- Shop Online
- Real Food
- Real People
- Real Rewards
Preparation time: 10 minutes•
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Serves: 4 people
1. Preheat an oven to 200C/400F.
2. Remove any of the tougher stems from the mushrooms and reserve for making soup or stock. Cut the larger mushrooms into pieces so that all the mushrooms, whole and cut, are about the same size. Arrange the mushrooms in a single layer in a large roasting pan.
3. Mix together the butter, garlic and seasoning and dot on top of the mushrooms. Sprinkle the wine over.
4. Roast the mushrooms in the oven for approximately 15 minutes. Remove from the oven, sprinkle with the pine nuts, then continue roasting for a further 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Transfer the mushrooms to a warm serving dish and sprinkle with parsley. Serve immediately.