Operation Transformation Recipe - Tasty chicken with a mango chutney marinade served with sweet potato wedges.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 2 people
Add all ingredients Select All
2 - Chicken Breast
200 g Frozen Peas
2 tbsp Natural Yogurt
3 tsp Rapeseed Oil
2 tbsp SuperValu Signature Tastes Mango Chutney 300g
400 g Sweet Potatoes
2 tbsp Wholegrain Mustard
- Preheat oven to 200C / 180C fan / gas mark 6.
- Chop the sweet potato into wedges.
- Drizzle an oven tray with 2 teaspoons of rapeseed oil and place wedges on tray and toss well.
- Place the tray in the oven to cook for approximately 30 minutes.
- Mix mango chutney, natural yogurt and wholegrain mustard in a bowl and place aside.
- Grease the bottom of an ovenproof dish with 1 teaspoon of rapeseed oil. Place chicken fillets in dish.
- Pour chutney marinade on top of chicken, cover with foil and place in oven for 20 minutes until cooked through.
- Place frozen peas in a small pot and boil for approximately 2 minutes until cooked.
- Take sweet potato wedges and mango chicken out of oven.
- Place everything on plates to serve.