The dessert has a sense of lightness about it but it also has enough of a cut about it to suitably end a dinner party.
Serves: 4 people
SuperValu Vanilla Pod
- Split the vanilla pod and scrape the seeds from the sides.
- Place the sugar, cream and vanilla seeds into a large pot together with the vanilla pod.
- Bring this mixture to the boil.
- Once the mixture comes to the boil, remove the vanilla pod and add the juice of the lemons.
- Pour the mixture into cups or glasses and transfer to the fridge to set for at least 2 hours.
- Serve with some fresh fruit or some fresh berry compote.