Use up your chocolate leftovers with this delicious yet simple recipe.
Serves: 4 people
or dark chocolate
- Put the digestive biscuits into a clean bag and roughly break them up.
- Put the butter and chocolate in a bowl and melt gently.
- Mix in the condensed milk, stirring until combined.
- Stir in the crushed biscuits.
- Line a 500g/1lb bread tin with greaseproof or parchment. Tip in the biscuit mixture, press into the corners and smooth the top.
- Chill well until set.
- Decorate with your favourite toppings and slice to serve.