This is a delicious option for children and it is so simple that they will be able to give you a hand making it. Roasting these sausages gives them a wonderful flavour.
Serves: 4 people
SuperValu Fresh Thyme
broken into pieces
SuperValu Olive Oil
SuperValu Whole Black Peppercorns
Superquinn Award Winning Irish Sausages
- Place the sausages into a large mixing bowl with the oil and seasoning and mix well to ensure that each sausage is well coated with a little oil.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
- Place the sausages into the roasting tray and pop into the oven and cook for 20 minutes, turning once or twice during the process to ensure they are browned all over.
- Meanwhile mix together the wholegrain mustard, thyme sprigs and honey.
- After the sausages are browned remove them from the oven and then pour on the honey and mustard mixture and mix well, again ensuring that each sausage is coated and then return them to the oven for a further 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.