This is such a tasty lunch idea and so quick and easy to make!
Serves: 2 people
(or mozzarella, cheddar, gubben, ardrahan, st killian brie)
SuperValu Pasta Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas Mark 4.
- Transfer the pastry on to the work surface and roll it out to fit your baking tray. Make sure the dough is rolled thinly. Place it on the tray and leaving ½” from the pastry edge, spread the tinned pasta sauce/passata as your base, add some chopped fresh tomatoes.
- Layer your toppings on top and finish with a layer of cheese.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for a further 15-20 minutes until the cheese is bubbling and everything is well cooked through.
- Season with some salt and pepper before serving.
You will never again return to the freezer after this! Vary your fillings as much as you like.