Looking for a great lunchbox filler the kids will love? Try out this delicious pizza wrap.
Serves: 4 people
SuperValu Grated Cheddar Cheese
SuperValu Pasta Sauce
SuperValu Tortilla Wraps
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas Mark 6
- Place the tortillas on some parchment paper and splash with a few drops of water.
- Bake in the oven for 3 – 4 minutes until slightly toasted.
- Remove from the oven and place each tortilla on a flat surface.
- Spread 1 ½ tbsp pasta sauce onto each tortilla, then add the vegetables, ham and top with cheese. Return to the oven and bake for 6 – 8 minutes, then remove from the oven and immediately fold to create wrap sandwiches.
- Wrap with foil and place into the lunchbox if not using immediately.