Why opt for a plain sandwhich when you can have Erica's fun bread bowl instead.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 - Celery
2 - Eggs
100 g Frozen Peas
100 g Ham
cooked & sliced
4 tbsp Mayonnaise
4 - Spring Onions
4 - SuperValu Bread Rolls
1 tbsp Wholegrain Mustard
- Dice the ham and hard-boiled eggs and place in a bowl with the peas, spring onions and celery. Mix the mayonnaise and mustard together, then add to the ham and stir to bind the ingredients together.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut off the tops of the bread rolls and scoop out the middle. This can be used for breadcrumbs and frozen.
- Pile the ham and egg mixture into the hollowed-out rolls and replace the tops.
- Wrap each in parchment paper and refrigerate until needed.