By Kevin Dundon
A mouthwatering dish that you will make time and time again.
Preparation time: 20 minutes•
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Serves: 4 people
1. Place the steaks on a dish and drizzle both sides with the olive oil, then season both sides generously with salt and pepper. Leave to marinate for 20 minutes at room temperature, covered with cling film, or in the fridge if not
using for 30 minutes or more.
2. Meanwhile, preheat the barbecue to medium and oil the ridges of the grill. In a bowl, combine the softened butter
with 2 tablespoons of the red pepper relish. Stir until smooth.
3. Grill the steaks on the barbecue over direct heat for 8 to 10 minutes, then move to indirect heat for another 8 to 10 minutes, until cooked to your liking. Season well during grilling and spread with some flavoured butter during the last few minutes to coat the meat. Remove from the barbecue and leave on a board, covered, to rest for 5 minutes.
4. Toast the bread on the hot grill, then place in a serving bowl. In a mixing bowl combine the rocket leaves with the remaining tablespoon of the roasted pepper relish and toss to
coat the leaves.
5. Carve the meat and serve immediately with the rocket leaves, toasted bread and extra flavoured butter if desired.