Guaranteed to be enjoyed, these pork chops are the perfect addition to any BBQ. Top tip: Add some finely chopped fresh chilli to the marinade for extra heat.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
200 g Cherry Tomatoes
3 cloves Garlic
4 - Hampshire Pork Loin Chops
100 ml Honey
1 - Lime
zest and juice
1 tsp Olive Oil
1 pinch Pepper
1 pinch Salt
2 tbsp Sesame Oil
125 ml Soy Sauce
3 cm SuperValu Fresh Ginger
peeled and grated
2 head SuperValu Baby Gem Lettuce
torn into bite-sized pieces
- Combine the soy sauce, honey, lime zest and juice, sesame oil, garlic and ginger in a large bowl or a baking dish. Add the pork chops and cover with cling film. Leave to marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature or overnight in the fridge.
- Preheat the barbecue to a medium heat.
- Transfer the pork chops to a baking tray and brush them with some olive oil. Pour the marinade into a small saucepan and bring to the boil for 1 minute. Remove from the heat, check the seasoning and keep beside the barbecue. Use a pastry brush to baste the glaze on the pork.
- Grill the chops on the barbecue over an indirect heat for about 15 minutes, turning once. Baste with the boiled marinade while cooking.
- Meanwhile, put the baby gem lettuce and cherry tomatoes in a bowl and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of the boiled marinade, mixing well.
- Serve the grilled pork chops with the salad on the side.