This bar is a fantastic option for either breakfast or for the lunchbox. It will keep in an airtight container for up to one week, if they last that long!
Serves: 12 people
Gluten Free Dried Fruits
Gluten Free Mixed Nuts
(pistachio, walnut, hazelnut)*
Gluten Free Pure Porridge Oats
- Preheat to the oven 160°C/325°F/Gas Mark 3.
- Lightly grease a baking tray and line with some baking parchment.
- Place the apricots in a large bowl and add the nuts, dried fruits, porridge oats and stir to combine.
- Pour the condensed milk into a large heavy based pan over a moderate heat.
- Heat the condensed milk gently, stirring constantly to ensure that the milk does not burn.
- Pour the warmed condensed milk over the bowl of nuts and fruits and use your hands to combine the ingredients.
- Pour into the prepared tray, then level with a wet spatula or wooden spoon.
- Place into a preheated oven for 30 -35 minutes until golden.
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest for approximately 10 minutes.
- Invert onto a chopping board, and cut with a large knife into pieces approx 5cm x 4cm.