A folded omelette may require a few practice rounds before you can master the perfect fold technique. A good condition non-stick sauté pan will be your best friend!
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 2 people
Add all ingredients Select All
- Crack the eggs into a bowl. Whisk until light and frothy.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat and drizzle with oil.
- Pour in the eggs and move the back of a fork through them in small circles, allowing the uncooked egg to flow into the gaps for 1 - 2 minutes. Stop stirring once the eggs have begun to set but are still very moist in appearance.
- Season with salt and pepper. Remove from the heat and use a spatula to fold the omelette in half.
- Leave to settle for a few seconds, then transfer to a serving plate and serve immediately.