Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 clove Garlic
1 pinch Pepper
50 g Red Onion
1 pinch Salt
2 slices Sourdough Bread
20 g SuperValu Fresh Chives
200 fillets SuperValu Fresh Hake
1 bunch SuperValu Fresh Thyme
30 g SuperValu Rocket Leaves
1 portion SuperValu Signature Tastes Extra Virgin Olive Oil
10 - SuperValu Signature Tastes Piccolo Cherry Vine Tomatoes
1. Wash and chop the tomatoes into quarters and put them in a bowl together with the chopped onion and enough SuperValu Signature Tastes Extra Virgin Olive Oil to cover them. Season with salt and pepper and leave it to sit for few minutes.
2. In the meantime, cut the hake into 5cm (2in) cubes and fry in a pan with a little SuperValu Signature Tastes Extra Virgin Olive Oil and season with salt and pepper. Stir the hake until it is golden and ready.
3. Turn the grill to 180°C and place the 2 slices of bread under the grill until golden and a lovely crust has formed. Take the bread out and place it on a serving dish.
4. Add the hand torn rocket and the thyme to the tomatoes and give it a good mix as the tomatoes have now released all their juice.
(Tip: If you wish, you can scrape the clove of garlic over the bread to give it a little garlicky twist.)
5. Add the tomatoes and rocket mix on top of your bread and place the hake on top. Finish off with chopped chive.
Serve and enjoy