This a good recipe if you are starting out cooking or are stuck for time.
Serves: 4 people
1 - Green Pepper
0 - Newmans Own Bolognese Sauce
1 - Red Onion
0 - SuperValu Fresh Basil
400 g SuperValu Fusilli Pasta
300 g SuperValu Irish Beef Mince
2 medium SuperValu Onion
0 - SuperValu Salt
- Roughly chop the red/green pepper and the onion.
- On a medium heat, add butter to a large frying pan and sauté the onions and peppers for about 5 minutes until soft.
- Add the minced beef to the pan and continue to cook until the mince has browned through.
- While the beef is cooking prepare the fusilli as per directions on the pack.
- When the beef has browned, add the sauce and season to taste if necessary.
- Place the fusilli on a large serving plate.
- Place the Bolognese in the centre.
- Garnish with some fresh basil leaves if desired.