This creamy sauce goes really well with a delicious steak.
Serves: 1 person
SuperValu Button Mushrooms
SuperValu Fresh Parsley Flat Leaf
SuperValu Fresh Thyme
SuperValu Olive Oil
- Heat oil in a large pan and fry mushrooms with garlic and thyme, stirring until softened.
- Pour in 100ml sherry and cook until reduced to a glaze, for about 3 minutes.
- Add vinegar and cook for a few seconds more.
- Mix in the remaining sherry and stock, bring to the boil and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Remove thyme sprigs, and mix in the crème fraiche and mustard.
- Pour in any juices from the steak, and add the parsley.
- Drizzle over steak and enjoy.