This creamy sauce goes really well with a delicious steak.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 1 person
Add all ingredients Select All
100 ml Beef Stock
2 tbsp Creme Fraiche
150 ml Sherry
200 g SuperValu Button Mushrooms
2 tbsp SuperValu Fresh Parsley Flat Leaf
1 sprig SuperValu Fresh Thyme
1 cloves SuperValu Garlic
3 tbsp SuperValu Olive Oil
2 tbsp Wholegrain Mustard
- Heat oil in a large pan and fry mushrooms with garlic and thyme, stirring until softened.
- Pour in 100ml sherry and cook until reduced to a glaze, for about 3 minutes.
- Add vinegar and cook for a few seconds more.
- Mix in the remaining sherry and stock, bring to the boil and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Remove thyme sprigs, and mix in the crème fraiche and mustard.
- Pour in any juices from the steak, and add the parsley.
- Drizzle over steak and enjoy.