Creepy and delicious cookies to enjoy at halloween.
Serves: 4 people
1 tsp Baking Powder
175 g Butter
3 - Fresh Egg
175 g Light Brown Sugar
110 g Mixed Chocolate Chips
350 g Plain Flour
1 pinch Salt
110 g SuperValu Goodness Mixed Nuts
0.5 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Cream the butter and sugar with the vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add in the eggs and beat until fully combined.
- Sieve the flour with the baking powder and the salt. In a separate bowl add the mixed nuts and the chocolate chips.
- Add the sifted flour mixture to the butter and egg mixture and beat slowly until the mixture comes together.
- Add in the chocolate chips and mixed nuts and beat until combined.
- Break some of the dough into small balls and place on a lined baking tray.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes in a preheated oven (180C/350F/Gas Mark 4).
- Allow to cool down and serve.
- This mixture freezes quite successfully:
- To freeze it I tend to roll it into long thick coils and then you can cut the mixture easier.
- Drizzle dark, white or milk chocolate over the cookies to create your spider web.