The combination of sweet citrus with rosemary and mustard makes for a versatile dressing – not only for your favourite green salad, but it’s also perfect to marinate chicken in, dress fish fillets with or to drizzle over veggies.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
0 - Black Pepper
2 tbsp Cider Vinegar
1 tsp Honey
100 ml Olive Oil
or avocado oil
1 tsp SuperValu Fresh Rosemary
0 - SuperValu Salt
0.5 tsp SuperValu Signature Tastes Clemengold
freshly grated rind
5 tbsp SuperValu Signature Tastes Clemengold
freshly squeezed juice
1 - SuperValu Signature Tastes Clemengold
peeled and segmented
2 tsp Wholegrain Mustard
- Place the oil and vinegar in a mixing bowl. Add ClemenGold rind and juice with mustard and honey and whisk together until well blended.
- Cut the ClemenGold segments into smaller pieces and stir with rosemary into the oil mixture. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve the dressing on your favourite combination of salad leaves and fresh herbs for a delicious, yet simple salad. The dressing keeps well in the fridge for up to a week. If made in advance, only add the segment pieces just before serving.
More ways to use this dressing:
1. The flavours of this dressing combine well with roasted beetroot and creamy feta or goats’ cheese, served on rocket as a salad or starter. Add drained chickpeas as a light lunch.
2. For an alternative salad idea, drizzle the dressing over cucumber ribbons, thinly sliced baby cabbage and more ClemenGold segments.
3. Use the dressing as a marinade for chicken, fish fillets or even pork and lamb.
4. The ClemenGold dressing is also perfect to add when roasting butternut or sweet potato .
5. Use the dressing as a cook-in-sauce. Place chicken portions with onion and butternut or brinjal in an oven dish. Add more ClemenGold segements if preferred. Pour the dressing over and roast at 180 °C until cooked. Serve on herby couscous.