The combination of sweet citrus with rosemary and mustard makes for a versatile dressing – not only for your favourite green salad, but it’s also perfect to marinate chicken in, dress fish fillets with or to drizzle over veggies.
Preparation time: 10 minutes•
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Serves: 4 people
More ways to use this dressing:
1. The flavours of this dressing combine well with roasted beetroot and creamy feta or goats’ cheese, served on rocket as a salad or starter. Add drained chickpeas as a light lunch.
2. For an alternative salad idea, drizzle the dressing over cucumber ribbons, thinly sliced baby cabbage and more ClemenGold segments.
3. Use the dressing as a marinade for chicken, fish fillets or even pork and lamb.
4. The ClemenGold dressing is also perfect to add when roasting butternut or sweet potato .
5. Use the dressing as a cook-in-sauce. Place chicken portions with onion and butternut or brinjal in an oven dish. Add more ClemenGold segements if preferred. Pour the dressing over and roast at 180 °C until cooked. Serve on herby couscous.