Start the day with this delicious festive toastie.
Serves: 4 people
SuperValu Goats Cheese
SuperValu Quality Irish Fresh Whole Turkey
SuperValu Signature Tastes Cranberry Sauce
SuperValu Whole Black Peppercorns
chunky slices SuperValu Bread
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
- In a glass bowl whisk together the eggs and milk, season with salt and pepper.
- Add the butter to a pan, and place on a moderate heat, until the butter has melted and is foaming.
- Dip each slice of bread into the egg mixture, then immediately add to the pan.
- Cook 2 slices at a time for 2-3 minutes each side until crisp and golden.
- Remove and repeat this process until all slices are toasted.
- Lay 4 slices on a parchment-lined baking tray, then add a spoonful of relish to each slice.
- Top with turkey slices and goats cheese then place in a preheated oven for 4-6 minutes, until the cheese is oozing.
- Serve immediately.