This salad is so simple to make and really tasty too!
Serves: 4 people
Newman's Own Caesar Dressing
SuperValu Fresh Chicken Fillets
SuperValu Iceberg Lettuce
SuperValu Parmesan Cheese Shavings
Supervalu Smoked Bacon Lardons
- In a frying pan, frying the bacon lardons for 4-5 mins.
- Removing from pan onto kitchen paper, then add the chicken to the same pan.
- Fry until the chicken is cooked through (check by cutting a piece in half and ensuring it is white & opaque all the way through).
- Place this to one side and allow to cool.
- In a separate pan, heat olive oil and fry off the bacon lardons until they start to crisp and brown around the edges.
- Place this to one side to allow to cool.
- Separate the cos lettuce leaves into a large bowl and add a generous 5-6 tablespoons of Newmans Own Caesar dressing.
- Grate in the parmesan and combine until all the cos leaves are evenly covered in dressing,
- Add in the chicken pieces and bacon lardons and stir to combine.
- Place in a serving bowl and top with croutons and additional parmesan shavings if desired.