By Clare Anne O'Keefe
A super tasty snack kids will love.
Preparation time: 20 minutes•
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Serves: 30 people
1. Tear off two large sheets of parchment paper and set aside.
2. Place the cheese, flour, butter and salt in a food processor. Pulse for 5 seconds at a time, about five or six times, until the dough becomes coarse crumbs.
3. With the motor running, slowly add the milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, until the dough becomes a ball.
4. Remove the dough from the processor. Lightly dust your hands with flour, then knead in the seed mix for 1 to 2 minutes, until evenly dispersed.
5. Divide the dough between the two large sheets of parchment paper. Using the paper as an aid, roll up each piece of dough into a log that’s 3cm to 4cm in diameter. Wrap in cling film, then freeze for at least 4 hours or up to three weeks.
6. Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas mark 4. Line a baking sheet with non-stick baking paper. Unwrap the dough and cut into slices about 1cm thick. Return any unused dough to the freezer.
7. Place the rounds 5cm apart on the lined baking sheet.
8. Bake on the middle rack of the oven for 12 to 15 minutes, until the edges are just starting to brown. Transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool completely before storing in an airtight