If you are making a family dinner this is a nice fast option that will keep everyone happy!
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
130 g Broccoli
100 g Cheddar Cheese
3 - Chicken Breast
2 cloves Garlic
4 tbsp Natural Yogurt
1 tbsp Olive Oil
1 bunch SuperValu Scallions
175 g Wholewheat Pasta
- Cook the pasta in a saucepan of simmering water for 12-15 minutes, until it is tender.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and simmer the onion and garlic on a medium heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the chopped chicken to the frying pan and cook for about 8 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile steam the broccoli.
- Drain the pasta and return it to the pan.
- Stir in the onion, garlic and broccoli. Add the yogurt.
- Serve with the cheese sprinkled on top.