So simple yet impressive, a tasty explosion of flavours in the mouth! Cook on the BBQ or alternatively on a griddle pan.
Serves: 4 people
SuperValu Fresh Coriander
SuperValu King Prawns
juice & zest
SuperValu Olive Oil
SuperValu Rocket Leaves
- If using a barbecue, soak 8 – 10 Skewers in water prior to use
- Firstly prepare the chilli by cutting it in half lengthways, then scrape out and discard the seeds. Cut each half into fine strips, cutting again to get very fine dice.
- Place the chilli in a bowl, then add the lemon zest, garlic, butter, and half the coriander together. Combine until smooth.
- When ready, place on the BBQ or alternatively heat the pan with oil over high heat, and add the prawns, a few at a time to prevent the temperature in the pan from reducing too much . Barbecue or panfry the prawns for 1 - 2 minutes until pink and cooked.
- Let the flavoured butter melt on to the prawns, toss to cover the prawns. Add the juice of lemon, and some fresh coriander. Serve on a bed of Rocket Salad with some Tomato Relish and Crusty Bread.