Operation Transformation Recipe
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 2 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1.5 tbsp Butter
1.5 tsp Hot Sauce
2 tsp Rapeseed Oil
0.25 tbsp Salt
2 - SuperValu Fresh Corn Cobs
2 medium SuperValu Potatoes
2 - SuperValu Quality Irish Sirloin Steak
- Preheat oven to 220C.
- Pierce a potato 5 - 6 times with fork and cover with aluminium foil. Place potatoes on a baking tray and place in oven for 60 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove potato from oven and allow to cool until it is suitable to handle.
- Rub the steak with oil, season with salt & pepper.
- Place in a pan on medium heat and cook as desired. 4 minutes per side for medium and longer to cook through.
- Add the corn to a pot of boiling water and simmer for 5 - 7 minutes until cooked.
- In a small pot combine butter, hot sauce and salt.
- Serve steak, with corn and baked potato with sauce.