This classic combination of earthy flavours will make this a salad not to be forgotten. Stilton would be a good substitute for the Gorgonzola.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
0 - Balsamic Vinegar
6 - Cherry Tomatoes
2 - Red Onion
(thinly sliced into rings)
450 g SuperValu Beetroot
(cooked and chopped into small cubes)
140 g SuperValu Cashel Blue Cheese
2 tbsp SuperValu Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 bunch SuperValu Parsley
(fresh flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped)
5 - SuperValu Radishes
140 g SuperValu Rocket Leaves
0 - SuperValu Salt
2 - SuperValu Vine Cherry Tomatoes
(seeds removed, roughly chopped)
- Take the beetroot and chop into bite size pieces. Add to a bowl.
- Roughly chop the parsley and add to the beetroot. Add the sliced radish.
- Thinly slice the red onion, segment the tomatoes and half the cherry tomatoes and add to the bowl.
- Lay on the rocket and crumble in the blue cheese.
- Pour in a generous glug of olive oil followed by the balsamic vinegar.
- Season with the salt and pepper and toss the salad to ensure that every ingredient gets a nice glossy coating.