Serves: 4 people
Large & sliced into rings
SuperValu Sparkling Water
SuperValu Sunflower Oil
- Mix together 100g of flour, cornflour, salt, pepper and pinch of cayenne pepper, and sparkling water until smooth batter is achieved. Set aside until required.
- Dip the onion rings into the leftover flour.
- Tap to remove any excess, dip into batter and transfer into fryer.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Remove from deep fat fryer and drain on kitchen paper to absorb any excess oil.