Operation Transformation Recipe
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 2 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 - Lemon
4 tsp Rapeseed Oil
4 tbsp SuperValu Fresh Breadcrumbs
2 tsp SuperValu Fresh Parsley Flat Leaf
2 tsp SuperValu Fresh Thyme
60 g SuperValu Goats Cheese
800 g Tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 220C.
- Slice the tops off the tomatoes and a small slice from the bottoms. Scoop out the seeds.
- Put tomatoes on a baking tray and drizzle with 1 teaspoon of oil.
- In a bowl combine breadcrumbs, remaining oil, thyme, parsley, lemon zest and goats cheese.
- Fill tomatoes with the breadcrumb mixture and put the top of the tomato back on.
- Bake in oven for 15 mins.
- Make your side salad by mixing baby spinach, grated carrot and cucumber in a large bowl.
- Serve the side salad with the baked tomatoes.