Not just for baby, perfect for the whole family!
Serves: 0 people
broken into spears
Chicken Stock Cube
peeled and cut into small dice
(from 6 months)
- Melt the butter in a large pan and add the onion and potatoes, coating fully in the butter.
- Pour in the chicken stock and cook until the potatoes are tender (approx 10 – 12 minutes).
- Add the broccoli and cook for a further minute or two until just cooked.
- Pour all the ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- You can add a small drop of milk to the soup at this stage if desired.