Full on flavour! The family will love this wintery yet light supper.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
125 ml Chicken Stock Cube
160 ml Hoisin Sauce
2 tbsp Honey
2 - Pak Choi
quartered along the length
1 pinch Pepper
60 medium Rice Wine Vinegar
1 pinch Salt
2 tbsp Sesame Oil
2 tbsp Sesame Seeds
2 tbsp Soy Sauce
3 - Spring Onions
2 tbsp SuperValu Fresh Ginger
1 - SuperValu Green Chilli
sliced, plus extra to serve if desired
600 g SuperValu Turkey Mince
1. In a large bowl, add the turkey mince, spring onions, ginger, red chilli, salt and 2 tablespoons of the hoisin sauce and mix well to combine. Roll tablespoonfuls of the mixture into balls.
2. Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook the meatballs for 6–8 minutes or until browned.
3. Add the chicken stock, rice vinegar and remaining hoisin and bring to a simmer. Cook for a further 8–10 minutes or until the meatballs are cooked and the sauce has reduced slightly.
4. In the meantime, in a second saute pan, or wok, over very high heat, add the sesame oil and pak choi. Drizzle over the honey, soy sauce and water and stir fry, tossing, for 1-2 minutes until wilted but still crunchy.
5. Transfer the pak choi on to serving bowls and pour the meatball and broth over.
6. Serve immediately with a sprinkle of sesame seed and extra green chilli.